Tuesday, November 27, 2007

[ PcWorld ] Look Good (FAQs)

Q: how can i escape from sunburn?? asha
A: Apply sunscreen and carry an umbrella whenever you go out in the sun

Q: Ashaji,i am 23 years old. I have oily and pimply skin,with marks. i also want to lighten my complexion a bit. Can u please suggest any effective home remedy?Thankyou. Hena
A: Apply a paste of masoor dal with curd and juice of neem leaves as a mask daily. It will improve complexion and take care of pimples also.

Q: mam i am in UK from last month... for the climate here am not able to select my soaps and creams... pl suggest me good creams ie, sunscreens and moisture lotions.. mine is a combi skin.. how to select good ones am confused... climate here is very chill and my skin is sensitive too pl guide me Sangeetha
A: Use biotique products as they are natural plant extracts. You should not use soaps on your body and face. Use good vit. E cream and neutrogena sunscreen

Q: my skin is dry i want 2 no the best face pack during winter which is homemade.... . Kashmira Taylor
A: Make a paste of almonds with mild cream and fresh rose-bud paste. Apply daily on the face. It is an excellent beauty aid.

Q: My hair is black and Im "fair" by Indian standards for skin color. Can you suggest a hair color which suits my skin without looking wacky. Sushama
A: Try to use as fewer chemicals on the hair as possible. Still if your heart desires to go ahead go for dark brown or a copperish tinge. These are the latest colours in vogue

Q: I have dandruff, due to which there are some sort of heat boils on the forehead and face. It happens every time when the autumn arrives. Please help?? Nisha
A: Take care of your dandruff problem by washing your hair twice a week with nizoral shampoo. Wash your face thrice a day with water boiled with neem leaves. It will take care of the heat boils.

15/11/2007
Q: I have dry skin. I have dandruff and hair fall problem. The skin on my finger tips is scaling. I have wrinkles and dark circles around my eyes. Please suggest remedy for these problems Divya
A: You seem to be having innumerable problems. Change your lifestyle, eat healthy and nutritious food and avoid stress. Do regular pranayams and exercises. Refer above ans for your problems. Massage your body and face with almond oil thrice a week . Take becozinc and evion- capsule daily one and once a day.

Q: When I wash my face it looks ver dry,but after that i.e for the next few minutes it was very oily,pls tell me the solution for that jyothi
A: Apply a paste of besan every day. On alternate days apply pulp of tomato juice

Q: Asha ji,last year i came to canada.After coming here i noticed that my upper lip area started becoming darken.I'm undergoing a treatment with Obagi med.which has lightened my spot but did not help much. Can you advice me some beneficial home treatment. Sukhdeep
A: Water melon juice is supposed to be very effective for such a problem

Q: i wanna to get rid of the scars on my face and i hardly get time to take care of my skin.i use sunscreens cleansers toners and scrubs regularlybut i still wish to get the glow back .......my skin is exposed to dust daily while on my way to work trupti
A: Go for glycolic peels . It will give you the desired results.

No comments: